Friday, June 28, 2013

Protest against Imperialist Obama should also be directed towards sub-imperialist Zuma:

THE ANGER AGAINST US FOREIGN POLICY SHOULD ALSO BE DIRECTED ON SA SUB-IMPERIALIST FOREIGN POLICY:

Floyd Shivambu 

It is now apparent that US President Barack Obama will receive an irate reception from Progressive Activists and Internationalists who correctly are engaging their political rights and freedom of rejecting US bully imperialism. The protest action against the US Administration and its Representative Barack Obama is correct because Obama and his administration should appreciate that the world does not approve of its bully foreign policy objectives and practices.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

EFF On the Land Question

ECONOMIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS ON LAND: South Africa should redistribute land; protect the food economy to rescue itself from crisis levels of unemployment and poverty:

19 June 2013

Today, the 19th of June 2013 marks exactly 100 years since the promulgation of the Natives Land Act, 1913, which basically disposed indigenous Africans of their land, heritage and means of survival. As a way of pushing indigenous Africans to the nascent industries and Mining sector, the colonial repressive and racist regime disposed Africans of their land, and allocated the land white farmers, and did so without any payment. Only 13% of the land was left to the Africans, whilst white minority were allocated the remaining 87% of South Africa’s land.

FLOYD'S PERSPECTIVES

WELCOME TO FLOYD'S PERPECTIVES. PLEASE BE AT LIBERTY TO MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS AND ENGAGE THE VIEWS EXPRESSED. NO CONCEIT.